What Little LaCasse is up to:
- Body proportions are quite similar to a newborn
- Bones in the middle ear harden
- Baby is able to hear
- Eyes are formed
- Pancreas is developing steadily
- Begins producing insulin
- Length (11.38 inches); weight (1.1 pound)
- Nobody at work has noticed I am pregnant yet (then again, I do wear scrubs all day).
- I started doing the Bradley exercies (squats, sailor sit, kegels, imagery, relaxation)
- I've been reading a lot of posts from women around the world due March 2013 in the group on the "What to Expect When You're Expecting" app
- Little LaCasse hasn't been as active this week. Just a few kicks here and there.
- Started thinking of a list of guests for the baby shower
- Started having back pain in the middle of my back, along the right side
- My ankles seem a bit swollen by the end of the day. I'm going to buy compression stockings (I know, sooo nurse like and sooo not sexy), but they will prevent ugly varicose veins from forming.
- My belly button is still normal!
- Discovered freecycle.org and have been finding some goodies on the site
- Bought the book, "Hypnobirthing. The Mongan Method," and am going to start reading it
- Shawn is half way through the Bradley book
| I realized after the fact that this looks like a mug shot. Oh well. |
| Grow! |
| Lennon is the length of a carrot! |
| Got to use a special parking spot at Babies 'R Us! |
lol I loved the parking spots, hobby lobby & sally's has one too :)
ReplyDelete