Sunday, November 25, 2012

Decking the Halls!

November 25, 2012

Fourteen days until my half century birthday, one month until Christmas, and 3 1/2 months until Baby Boy arrives (approximately)!!! Now that Thanksgiving is over, I'm feeling more in the Christmas spirit and spent all weekend decking the halls and making goodies. I still have to don my apron and whip up some of my Grandma's, Grandma's family Christmas cookies, but I'll save that for a snowy day. I can't wait to have Lennon around for the holidays next year :)

Pappy cutting down the tree!

Pappy yelling at me for taking pictures and not helping...

Hooray! Good thing no children were around to hear the Grinch during the chopping session.

O Tannenbaum


Getting out my ornaments always brings back so many memories :)

Finally got to hang the ornament I made back in October.

Finished the back of the ornament, now that I know Baby Boy is a boy.

Run, Run, as fast as you can! You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread (wo)man!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment