Sunday, September 23, 2012

5 weeks!


July 4, 2012

Let the belly pictures begin! I sincerely apologize about the exposed breast. At the time, I never imagined that I would make this experience public. On the flip side, this also serves as the last picture I will probably ever have where my stomach is semi-flat and my boobs are perky. Shawn and I (well, mostly me) came up with the idea to use a notecard to display which week each picture is taken, then lay in bed together after the picture and fill out the back of the notecard with our thoughts/feelings for that week (see below...). 

Little LaCasse is a blueberry! YUM!
from babycenter.com


What Little LaCasse is up to:
  • Heartbeat begins
  • Umbilical cord develops
  • Blood is pumping
  • Lungs and brain appear
  • Arm and leg buds appear
What we are up to:
  • Both of our mothers are aware of the baby
  • We think it's a girl
  • Already picked out a potential girl name
  • Shawn is very scared and overwhelmed
  • Stood in the nursery together and thought of ideas
  • Made first prenatal appointment
Cards from my friend, Sarah, that arrive with each month of my pregnancy :)

Love, Your Baby on the Way <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment