Sunday, September 23, 2012

7 Weeks!

July 18, 2012


So, I know seven weeks is still early and many people believe that you shouldn't start to really prepare for a baby and buy things or make any permanent baby related decisions until atleast the second trimester, since your risk of miscarriage decreases, but we were just so excited and continued to move along with our plans and progress.  I know I will look back at this picture when I am huge and WISH I was that small again, but at the time I felt like a whale. 

from babycenter.com
What Little LaCasse is up to:
  • Elbows form
  • Fingers develop
  • Feet appear with notches on the toes
  • Ears, eyes, and nose appear
  • Teeth develop under the gums
What we are up to:
  • More family members are aware of the pregnancy
  • Nursery is already prepped for priming (Thanks to Shawn)
  • Started buying clothes and supplies for the baby (tis the season to take advantage of yard sale deals)
  • Shawn is more relaxed and excited to be a father
  • Bought my first set of maternity clothes (I know, I know...but some really cute fall clothes sucked me right in)
  • Stocked up on a book...or 4.
    Shawn and our mut, Reggy, preparing the nursery for priming.
Little LaCasse is a raspberry!
 (The shiny belly is not intentional.  I had just applied Bio Oil (starting the stretch mark prevention early!)). 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment