What Little LaCasse is up to:
- Baby can hear conversations clearer than before
- Eyelids and eyebrows are fully formed
- Fingernails have grown to the end of the fingers
- Brain has entered a stage of rapid growth
- Liver starts breaking down bilirubin
- Testes begin to descend into scrotum
- Sperm have formed and he produces testosterone
- Length (10.94 inches); weight (nearly 1 pound)!
- Baby bump is finally growing at a more rapid rate and looks more "popped"
- Shawn holds his hands over my belly and wants to feel the baby move on the outside
- Shawn talks to the baby through my belly
- I can feel the baby kick from the inside and outside, but when I put my hand over my belly, he kicks once more then stops or stops immediately. I like to think he senses my hand over my belly.
- Urinary frequency has started to pick back up
- Still not sleeping well. Considering ordering a maternity pillow, but they are expensive and will only be good for another few months.
- Painted my belly like a pumpkin for Halloween!
- Took our "Chuck Taylor" shoe picture for a family of three
- Lennon and I survived "Frankenstorm/Hurricane Sandy"
| It's getting there slowly but surely. |
![]() |
| from babycenter.com |

so cute! I would love to get one of those backpacks for our little girl for the summer as we love going for walks everywhere. So let me know how it goes with it or keep us updated on it!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll let you know! The seat seems more suitable for a 6 month old and up, so it might be awhile, but I'm excited to use it eventually!
ReplyDelete