Friday, February 15, 2013

37 Weeks! FULL TERM!!!

February 13, 2013

What Little LaCasse has been up to:
  • Baby is officially full term!
  • Continues to practice breathing movements
  • Grasp is firm
  • Baby can turn towards light outside the uterus
  • Baby develops definite daily activity cycles
  • Length (19.1 inches); weight (6.3 pounds)
What we have been up to:
  • Found out that I am GBS positive at my appointment :(
  • Drinking four cups of red raspberry leaf tea a day and taking 2,000 mg of evening primrose oil
  • Still walking on the treadmill
  • Got professional maternity pictures taken.  Can't wait to see them all! It was so much fun!
  • Started making Lennon some bibs
  • Neety made a belly cast for me
  • Had a busy and fun filled weekend in case the baby comes soon.  Went out for cooked sushi (followed by ice cream) and spent Saturday at a little tea house having tea and lunch, followed by a country concert.
  • Neety bough Lennon a baby book and I started filling it out
  • Met with Lennon's pediatrician
  • Asked Scott and Neety to be Lennon's Godparents and they said, "Yes!"
  • Downloaded an app on my phone to time contractions if/when they ever come
  • I've been fairly pregnancy symptom free this week except for the occasional Braxton Hick.  Just super excited to meet Lennon!


from babycenter.com

A sneak peak at my maternity pictures! Thanks to Snips and Snails photography! She was so much fun and made me feel so comfortable.

 

I'm going to miss my little shelf.

The assortment of fabrics I picked out for Lennon's bibs

haha. This was an interesting process.

The finished product!
Our tea pots at our tea party :)

Our cute little tier of stuff to snack on during tea. Scones, sandwiches, desserts.

Scott and Neety reading their Godparents card
Finished making the Godparent card!

The cover
Lennon's little message to his Aunt and Uncle.

1 comment:

  1. omy goodness!! you are totally there!! this little baby is coming soon. I love the maternity pictures, especially the one with your hair all perfectly curly & long!! I also love the book :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment