Thursday, December 13, 2012

28 Weeks!

12-12-12!!!

What Little LaCasse has been up to:
  • Eyebrows and eyelashes are now very noticeable
  • Hair on baby's head is growing longer
  • Eyes are completely formed
  • Baby's body is getting plump and rounded
  • Muscle tone is improving
  • Lungs are capable of breathing now
  • Baby can recognize voices now
  • Length (14.8 inches); weight (2.2 pounds)
What we have been up to:
  • Started reading the book "The Happiest Baby on the Block" right after finishing "Bloom" and finished it in a week.  It had a lot of helpful tips, but it wasn't as good as I expected it would be after everybody raved about it.
  • My sister-in-law mailed out all of the baby shower invitations and the RSVPs are already rolling in!
  • Heartburn has started, the gas pains are still hanging around and worse than ever, and I can eat $25 worth of food a day, but luckily, I'm still able to run on the treadmill.
  • Celebrated my 25th birthday on Sunday with the family and had a second Thanksgiving dinner and ice cream cake per my request :)
  • Washed and organized all of Lennon's clothes and there is WAY more than I thought there was.  Each age category (NB, 0-3 months, 3-6, months, etc) fills up about 1 1/2 dresser drawers and there is one dresser drawer of nothing but shoes.  I can't wait to play dress up!
  • Got everybody's Christmas shopping done, wrapped, and under the tree.
  • Downloaded a due date count down app so I can be obnoxious and recite the weeks, days, hours, minutes, and seconds until his due date.
  • Did some research, because I worry all the time and am neurotic, and I found out that as of 28 weeks, Lennon has a 90-95% chance of surviving if he is born! Such a relief!
  • Been guzzling down over a gallon of water a day. Yikes.
  • Did my 1-hour GTT Saturday and I didn't mind the glucose drink at all.  I didn't even think it tasted as sweet as most sodas.  My luck ran out quick though when the lab tech had to stick me THREE times to get blood and I was sweating profusely and feeling floaty by the time the test was done.  I knew something had to go wrong after the drink part went so smoothly.

from babycenter.com
Lennon is the size of a small cabbage!


Shower invitation!


Time to start his library!


Second silhouette picture...slowly growing.

Owl wall hanging.  First product I've bought for Lennon's playroom.


Moving right along with the cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment