What Little LaCasse is up to:
- Baby's head is in proportion with body
- Fat continues to accumulate under the skin
- Baby's brain can control primitive breathing and body temperatures
- Eyes can move in their sockets
- Baby is increasingly sensitive to changes in light, sound, taste, and smell
- Baby is moving from side to side
- Length (15.2 inches); weight (2.54 pounds)
- Finally found a messenger bag I love that can be used as a diaper bag thanks to an organizer insert. I wasn't having much luck finding a bag that is meant to be a diaper bag that I liked.
- Got SO excited that I already packed the diaper bag with everything I have so far to put in it on my list of diaper bag items
- Finished reading "BabyWise" and stared reading "Ina May's Guide to Childbirth." "BabyWise" was very different than what I expected. I didn't know it at the time, but it is the total opposite of what is recommended in "The Happiest Baby on the Block." It was good to read two books on totally different newborn parenting styles and I decided to try to strive for a style that is a combination of both books.
- Ordered a dress from ASOS to wear to my baby shower and I love it! What an amazing site :)
- Found a bargain on Craigslist...18 Baby Einstein DVDs for $75. I had a bunch of these DVDs on my registry and they sell for $10-$15 each, but I got them for about $4 each. Can't wait to play them for Lennon!
- Finished another Master's course with an A and have off school for three weeks! Only 8 months to go!
- Watched the third "Business of being Born" DVD. Love those videos.
- I've been downing (on average) one vegetarian Chipotle burrito per week lately and I won't be surprised if Little LaCasse comes out looking like a little burrito himself. The hot sauce is starting to make me hate me life though, but I refuse to give in.
- The shower RSVPs keep rolling in and 8 items on Lennon's registry have already been purchased, including his big item, his 3-in-1 highchair! It makes me so happy to know so many people already love and care about him.
| Getting sick of this shirt. I don't think I'll ever be able to wear it post-pregnancy. |
![]() |
| from babycenter.com |
| Lennon is a butternut squash! |
| Took some bare belly pics of my not-so-lined-up linea nigra |
![]() |
| My shower dress, only it doesn't look half that good on me. |
| "Diaper bag" from Aldo |
| Inside! |
- Two change of baby clothes
- Burp cloth
- Baby hat
- Baby socks
- Baby washcloth
- Menstrual pads
- Breast pads
- Toy
- Diapers
- Thermometer
- Wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Extra shirt for me (expecting to either leak milk, or be puked on, or both at the same time)
- Zip lock bags
- Hootie hider
- Travel changing pad
- Lansinol
- Boogy wipes
- Sunblock for baby
- Receiving blanket


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment