Saturday, October 6, 2012

16 Weeks!

September 19, 2012

What Little LaCasse is up to:
  • Fat begins to form underneath the skin
  • Baby and placenta are about the same size
  • Head and neck are straighter now
  • Genitals are developed enough to determine gender
  • Baby can suck, swallow, blink, and hiccup
  • Baby has learned to breathe
  • Length (4.57 inches); weight (3.53 oz)
What We've Been Up To:
  • My belly is looking more pregnant and less like a beer belly
  • Wore my maternity jeans for the first time
  • Having some inclinations that the baby is a boy, rather than a girl now
  • Shawn has read the entire "What to Expect When You're Expecting" book and took notes to share with me
  • I started reading "Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way" before bed each night
  • Started following other pregnant women's/new mom's blogs
  • I'm obsessed with crackers and cheese of any sort
  • Had my first pregnancy related dream
  • My hair (EVERYWHERE) is growing exceptionally faster
  • I'm totally free of pregnancy symptoms
  • Ordered decorations for gender party and started making gender reveal box
  • I'm not sleeping well at night and am not sure why
Belly is taking on a torpedo shape. Yikes.
from babycenter.com

Baby is the size of a TURNIP!
No idea what I'm supposed to do with a turnip, other than use it in the picture.
 

Killed about one of these containers per day for...a few days.

I've finally reached a point of missing flavor in my drinks and this is about the only additive I could find with real sugar.

Got another card from my friend, Sarah, to welcome in the 4th month!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment