Monday, October 15, 2012

19 Weeks!

October 10, 2012

What Little LaCasse is up to:
  • Has the same awake and sleep patterns of a newborn
  • Has a favorite position for sleep
  • Has recognizable active and rest periods
  • Nerves are being coated with myelin
  • Scalp hair becomes apparent
  • Milk teeth buds have developed
  • Uterus starts to develop (girl)
  • Genitals are distinct and recognizable (male)
  • Baby swallos amniotic fluid and kidneys make urine
  • Length (6.02 inches); weight (8.47 oz)
What we've been up to:
  • Had 19 week anatomy ultrasound done!
  • Baby has all of its parts
  • The ultrasound tech kept saying, "Oh my, what a beautiful baby.  This baby has just been so great."  (Although she probably says that about every baby)
  • The baby is head down and measuring 19 weeks and 4 days
  • The gender of the baby was put on a slip of paper by the ultrasound tech and given to Neety, who waited to open the paper until after I left
  • Mindy and I called a psychic and they said the baby's gender is going to be "What I've been wishing it will be..."
  • Shawn shed a few tears when he saw the ultrasound pictures for the first time
  • Shawn and I came up with another name we like for a baby boy
  • Mindy and I are going to the Kids Yard Sale event on Saturday with our wagons in tow
  • Some friends and family and I think the baby's mouth and chin area look like Shawn (shit eatin' grin)



First silohette picture.
No, that is not a boob. My shirt just so happened to look that way.
Little LaCasse is a grapefruit! Sooooo yummy, but such a pain in the ass to prepare :/

Little LaCasse smiling :)


Look at those lips!
 
Full body shot.  I suspect that's a boy part between the thighs down there.
Side profile

Long legs! Must be all the milk I drink :)

Footsie

Put em up!

Sucking the thumb

Waving


Hands wouldn't move from face
from babycenter.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment