Wednesday, October 24, 2012

21 Weeks!

October 24, 2012

What Little LaCasse is up to:
  • White blood cells are under production
  • Skin has changed from translucent to more opaque
  • Tongue is fully formed
  • Baby swallows more
  • Wake and sleep periods are more consistent
  • Length is now measured crown to heel
  • Length (10.51 inches); weight (12.7 oz)
What we are up to:
  • Shawn can't wait until he can feel the baby move
  • Shawn is excited to make the baby toys and teach him so many things
  • We stopped taking the baby and fact that everything so far has been "normal" for granted after hearing about so many recent fetal demises and unhealthy babies-to-be
  • I'm still in love with Chipolte and candy, but still hate ice cream, meat, and chocolate
  • We decided to use Dr. Bob Sear's alternative vaccination schedule for the baby and chose a pediatrician
  • I started doing rounds at kids consignment shops around to look for baby boy clothes and plan to do a round around the same time each month
  • Painted the organizers to hang in the baby's closet to separate his clothes into age categories
When will my belly ever grow?
Baby boy is a spaghetti squash :)

Pappy playing with the remote helicopter he "bought for Lennon" just hours after finding out I'm having a boy.
 
For children ages 10 and up.  Definitely a toy for Pappy, more than Lennon.
 
Clothing dividers, since I'm OCD.

Finally finished covering Lennon's name in yard, which took atleast 2 hours per letter.  Pinterest kept that part to itself.

The burp cloths are all done being sewn!
Made 5 cloths in each pattern...bring on the spit up.

My favorites from my consignment shopping!

More of some of my favorites from the bargain clothing I found for Lennon.
Not sure why all the brand name stuff I find is red, but oh well!

Stumbled upon this classic Cootie game at a Good Will and am SOO excited!
My brother and I used to play this game all the time growing up, along with "Ants in Your Pants" and "Don't Break the Ice"
 
from babycenter.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment