It's 5 months until Little LaCasse's due date!!!
Drinking camel-like amounts of H2O is a whole lot easier when you have a cute cup (or two).
I know it's only October, but I got a sudden excitement for Christmas this week and played my first Chrismas song of the year in the office (It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas), followed by some crafty purchases at Hobby Lobby last night. I walked past these glass ornaments and came up with a crafty idea out of nowhere!
The ornaments are 4 inches, so I printed out a maternity silouhette from google images, traced it onto the ornament with a fine Sharpie, then painted the silouhette in using a paint marker (found at Hobby Lobby). It was a bit tedious, but easier than expected and dried super fast. Once I know the gender of the baby, I plan to write "_____'s Christmas in the Womb. 2012" on the back of the ornament.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment